May 13, 2012

trip


janice's expressions while in conversion, love it
angela

walking back home

we used to have these flowers growing in our front porch back in malaysia
alexa + kenny 


went to solo to watch avengers with my class: the movie and dinner was fun and all. but the bus ride back home was the most fun. riding on a bus at night brings back a very special memory. on the bus, i managed to get alexa and i a seat in the far back. i chose the seat next to the window and immediately searched for my ipod and headphones. as i stared out the window, into a world that i haven't found my place in yet, i drowned my thoughts with music. i love observing the world around me, the people, their smiles, their faces, their expressions. everything in that moment, with the music in the background, was perfect. even the feeling of missing my boyfriend. i dozed into a little dream for a while. when i woke up i found that the two people sitting next to me, who are in a relationship, were holding hands. it made me smile from ear to ear. i didn't want them to see for fear that i would seem creepy. but what i did next must have confirmed their thoughts. there was janice, standing in the light, her expression changing with the words that spilled out of her mouth.  i had to take a picture! so i did. i must have taken at least 30, but only one satisfied me. then there was angela, stretching. i asked her to do it again since my camera went out of focus. i was so happy to have that image on my camera, now i had something to edit when i got home. when we arrived, we walked back to the school and hung out there. i was constantly in peoples' faces, trying to catch the moment, but the light didn't let me. or rather, the lack of light. it was a good trip, it doesn't happen often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!