May 14, 2012

escape

the hair is my little take on gustv klimt's work

drawing calms me. the smooth strokes and colors just have some hypnotizing effect on me. as i draw, or watch someone draw, i drift into a new world. a world where anything is possible if you can so much as imagine it. and once you do, it all comes to life. bursting with colors, shapes, figures that the artists only truly can understand. every emotion is hidden in a dream translated on paper. sometimes my hands don't have the same ability to draw that my mind does to imagine. but slowly my hands will grow familiar to my imagination. i hope i don't offend anyone by this drawing, but personally i think that the human body is beautiful and should be expressed so through drawings. its dead week, meaning that exams are next week, also meaning that summer is not too far away. but its still a couple days till my junior year is over. so when stress creeps in, i run to my escape. 

1 comment:

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!