May 11, 2012

again


perhaps i should start from the beginning: i've had my attempts at several blogs. but have undoubtedly failed at keeping up, or staying interested. i like the idea of sharing what i have with others. friends or strangers. it is discouraging when it seems as though no one really cares. but then again. it depends on what i'm focusing on. this blog are for my friends far, far away. its a little peak into my life on a more personal level, in some ways. im the kind of person that speaks better when i write. i feel like i can actually truly express myself. so i pray that i wont get discouraged. enjoy, my friends

(netherlands fall 2012: on the way to my aunt's we stopped at the side of the road to get some pickles and such. i was just getting familiar with my camera. i had shot this picture, and was pleased. at that time the term "bokeh" was unknown to me. but i loved it anyhow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!