June 23, 2012

redang; part III

photo by hannah
photo by hannah
these are the pictures we took on the day before we left the beautiful island of redang. again it took a lot of convincing to get hannah to let me take pictures of her. she only agreed if she got to take pictures of me first, so i let her. when we were little girls, we promised each other that we would never cut or dye our hair. but as you see, i have very short hair. however, my mother refuses to let me dye my hair. so i guess i have not strayed too far away from the promise we made.  hannah, on the other hand, has long beautiful hair that i sometimes envy when i miss my hair when it was also long. this is the end of the redang series. i very much enjoyed documenting our time there and also having the privilege to share it you. 







5 comments:

  1. still enjoying every single post.
    love these pictures, the first one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures , esp. your hair :) wwaaaannnttt itt >.<

    meet me,
    JAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i quickly visited your blog, but i will most definitely go back to check out some tips for photoshop! :)

      Delete
  3. this dress is amazing :)
    you look super cute!
    your smile is fantastic!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!