July 02, 2013

Jonathan & Karin / Wedding / Part 1

Before you go through these pictures, I'd like you to know that this is all thanks to Jonneke 
for letting me second shoot her sister-in-law's wedding. This was my first time doing 
something like this and it was all very exciting! I had a lot of fun working with Jonneke 
and learning new things all the while. 

This first post features the Bride, Karin, getting read, then a short photoshoot with 
her Groom, Jonathan, and finally the arrival of the pair to the reception and ceremony location.
 Also, the logo/watermark is new, too! Cedric made it for me a 
while back and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it! Let me know 
what you think in the comment box below! 


8 comments:

  1. Love the pics...so pretty and you captured the couple and the events so preciously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, I love these! They are so good! I especially like how you can tell you took them. You've already developed your own style and feeling that has 'Stefanie Tan' written all over it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beutiful! You have so much talent, you can practically feel the joy radiating from the pictures.
    http://farawayinadream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annaliese Armstrong7/6/13, 7:40 AM

    These are so amazing! Great job and these are so good for your portfolio! oh and love the water mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!