June 21, 2013

the netherlands

The first picture I took of Jeroen 3 years ago, he was posed just like this (minus the cigarette) 
the beautiful flowers that hang above Jeroen's gazebo 
At the airport early in the morning to pick up Lukas! 
Had a little bit of confusion, but we found him right before he was about to take the train!
such a tourist thing to do
the first time i saw my cousin's baby, Aron! 
such a happy little thing
those stunning blue eyes, just like my opa's
tess + niek // bbq
this some-what cool guy is marrying my sister in august
my dear oma, she is so sweet

4 comments:

  1. Love to see your photos Stef...can't wait to be there and experience a wee bit of your life in the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much your portraits, with them you capture genuin moments, genuin expressions on people's faces.
    Enjoy yourself in the Netherlands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Stef! I can feel the happiness and comfortableness coming out of them! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, you really have a talent of portraying people.

    Oona (adventuredarling.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!