February 23, 2013

erin / spring / 2012

this girl is one of my best friends. she is also incredibly patient. she visited me almost a year ago and has waited this long for my lazy butt to get these photos scanned. we're working on getting her here in May for my graduationnn. i really hope she'll be able to make it. this girl has the best taste in music. i think that's why we're such great friends. haha, that's obviously not all. 

she's a remarkable person and i admire her so much. her last year was spent in new zealand doing a dts (discipleship training school) and traveling around to uganda, ethopia, and hopefully back to indonesia in May to see mee!! i love being friends with this beautiful human being. she has been such a light and inspiration in my life. i love you erin. you're the coolest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!