August 07, 2012

awake my soul

home is a word that i often struggle with. there is not a place that i could whole heartedly call my home. every place i have lived has a little bit of me. even the places that i dont remember. they have those lost memories that i can no longer recall. though possibly, if i were to go back, they would return to me. or maybe they are forever binded to the walls and the roof that once sheltered me. little bits of home are also in the hearts of people that i have come to love. i feel scattered sometimes, incomplete. as if my heart could not bare to lose another piece. but i continue to love, i continue to give, i continue to feel like i'm losing myself. but am i really losing myself when others are giving me part of their life, their heart. somehow i am mended again. somehow it feels as though this is the way that life was meant to be. to lose your heart with the risk of no return. but when it is returned, its not yours. its pieces of the people you love mended all in one, given back to you.

photos by kohl
edited by me

top: H&M
belt: thrift store
skirt: Hardware
Shoes: Mondo 
kohl, my neighborboy whom i've been spending every single day with since i've been back. 

5 comments:

  1. no words can do the inspiration i feel any justice xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photo's are great!
    X

    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeousss, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great. Love it!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!