July 29, 2012

sophia & faith

years ago, i was a flower girl in the lovely wedding of these two girls' parents, josh and vivian. i remember how excited i was to really be a part of a wedding. i wore a peach skirt, my hair was curled, and i had flowers going all across the crown of my head. but of course no one looked more gorgeous than the bride herself. it was a great wedding, the only one i really remember from my childhood. 

since my family and i have been back in malaysia, we have met up several times with josh, vivian, and their two adorable girls. when they came over to our apartment, i took sophia and faith for a little dip in the pool before having dinner. we had so much fun playing in the kiddy pool. i'm very happy the girls let me take some pictures. though sometimes they would tell me, "stefanie, come play with us!" so into the pool i'd go and the splashing would begin!

faith
sophia
















1 comment:

  1. These little girls are absolutely ADORABLE! I love the pictures of them with the swings. But honestly, beautiful pictures girl. You have great talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Each word of encouragement is much appreciated!